Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

Homemade Salsa

So this recipe is from my friend Danielle. She is my host-sister-in-law. Her brother is married to my host sister. I always had a great time with her and I really do miss her. I saw this salsa on her Instagram and wanted to have the recipe. So thank you Danielle for sending it to me, it is delicious! :-)

You need:
14 Plum Tomatoes 
2 Jalapeños
1 bunch of Cilantro (I used parsley, as I do not like cilantro, you can take either one)
1/2 Bell Pepper (both red and green)
1 clove of Garlic 
3 tbs Lime Juice 
1/2 Sweet Onion

And that's how you do it:

1. Cut the tomatoes, peppers, Jalapeños and sweet onion into small pieces. Put it all together into a bowl.

2. Now cut the cilantro or parsley, whatever you like best.

3. Press the garlic and add the lime juice.


4. Mix it all together.

Guten Appetit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen